The Burton Resistance is about as close as you can get to jumping to hyperspace in the Millennium Falcon. You'll feel the force flow through you with this board, taking your snowboarding to a galaxy far, far away where there's nothing but good times. The Flat Top camber lifts your edges off the snow without sacrificing stability, lead to fewer crash-and-burn edge catches, and your riding will progress as quickly as Rey picked up lightsaber duelling. Join the resistance, and take back the mountains for the good guys.
Camber Type: Flat Top
An ideal choice for riders looking for the stability of camber but with the forgiving feel of reverse camber. Burtons signature Flat Top design also incorporates a subtle rocker rise for extra stability underfoot, as well as a catch free feel at the boards tip and tail.
Flex Rating: 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Twin - Perfect symmetry from the centre of the board to the tip and tail for an identical ride both regular or switch.
From the centre of the board, ether way this board is a mirror of itself. Jib, spin and stomp with confidence and perfect balance.
Pro-Tip: A thinner profile at the tip and tail reduces swing weight and better float in powder.
Superfly II 700G- Strong and feather light, this core uses the right wood in the right places to give you the strength where it's needed without compromising on weight.
Triax Fiberglass - Three angled layers of fiberglass create enough response to rip terrain and enough flex for a fun and playful ride.
Squeezebox - Squeezebox technology is Burtons' answer to creating the most performance driven core profile shape possible, without compromising in strength and durability.
Sintered WFO - Strong and wax absorbent, added speed through the power of a sintered base. All the speed you need for a day riding park or racing for all the untracked lines.
Frostbite Edges - With edges that slightly stretch out under the feet for added grip in icy snow conditions, yet remain lenient and good-natured in the park.
Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.
Board Lengths: 145cm
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.