The 2019 Burton Rampant is a park rats dream boot, with time-tested features and modern tech for ultimate freestyle performance. Forget about new lacing systems, traditional laces allow you to customise your boot to the max with minimal effort, so if you get specific pressure points or you want to ride looser in certain areas to promote flex, you can! Combine this with top tier tech like B3 gel to absorb heavy-hitting impacts and an articulating upper cuff that gives you more power in your presses while still allowing freedom for huge tweaks, and you've got the Rampant, a boot that lets you, no, wants you to let your freestyle riding run wild.
Boot Type: Park
Boot Flex (1 = soft / 10 = stiff): 4/10
Lacing System: Traditional Lace
The tried and true original lacing system, traditional laces are just like your shoe laces, allowing you to customise your fit the entire way up the boot. It's not as quick as other lacing systems, but it's easier to fix, and gives you total control. Burtons traditional lace boots feature Asym Speed Hooks, which are designed for quicker and easier lace engagement, more pulling power, fewer hangups, and more securely locked in laces.
Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot, which means every half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole fit perfectly with the liner, offering an ideal fit for every size.
Total Comfort Construction
Total Comfort Construction is a Burton exclusive technology which helps eliminate the break-in period for your boots, giving you an instantly comfortable boot right out of the box that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
Articulating Crossbone Upper Cuff
This Rampant-specific technology is like having a winged highback built into your boot. This allows you to power up ollies and presses with less effort, but still allows freedom of movement for strong tweaks.
The GripLite Backstay is made of a weight-saving rubber print that creates a stronger connection between boot and highback, giving you better grip, response, and more direct energy transfer from boot to binding.
Liner: Imprint 2 Liner with 3M Thinsulate Insulation
The Imprint 2 Liner has a strong focus on warmth and comfort, featuring the Lock Up Cuff with Inner Lace Lock, Lightweight Power Panels for added response, a moulded EVA footbed, an quality 3M Insulation that provides warmth, comfort, and promotes mobility in all conditions. This boot also comes with Man Fur, a special yeti blend of fur that boosts comfort and warmth.
Lock Up Inner Cuff
This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
Cushioning / Outsole: DynLITE EST Optimised Outsole
The Rampant features a DynoLITE EST Optimised Outsole, which is made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption. This provides superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support, with a 20% weight reduction.
This Gel is found in high-end Burton boots, and is formulated to deliver ultimate dampening and withstand repeated impacts and cold temperatures without breaking down or hardening.
Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
This lightweight, low profile technology reflects heat back into your feet, improving warmth and comfort in colder conditions.
Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
This boot features Burtons exclusive Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, which reduces the footprint of your boot closer to a size below while still fitting like your correct size, helping to eliminate toe and heel drag without sacrificing comfort.
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
- Not sure what boot size to purchase? Check out size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.