The Burton Process Smalls if the perfect stepping stone away from say the Chopper onto something with a bit more tech to get your grom reaching the next level of progression. With a lot of the tech that the big boys have in their boards you are sure to get brownie points with this one. The demand for kids snowboards is on the rise and Burton have one of the biggest ranges out there. Our kids are the future of snowboarding and its up to us to make sure we get them out there and loving it so the sport lives on!
Board Type - All Mountain
Camber Type: Flat Top
With the loose and forgiving feeling you love in a reverse camber board but with more stability and edge hold between the feet.
Flex: 2/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Twin Flex - Perfect symmetry from the centre of the board to the tip and tail for an identical ride wether your riding regular or switch.
From the centre of the board, ether way this board is a mirror of itself. Jib, spin and stomp with confidence and perfect balance.
Super Fly 800G - The lightest wood used to keep the weight down and stronger wood used in specific areas to provide strength where it's needed.
Biax Fiberglass - Two angles layers of fiberglass creating a soft and smooth ride.
Easy to care for and easy to repair.
The Channel - This allows micro stance-width and angle changes. It also allows the board to fully flex all the way through by wiping out the dead-spot under your foot where the inserts would be. It's pretty rad and gives you near limitless stance options.
Filet-O-Flex - Extra padding to help take up the space of the super thing and lightweight board. It also dampens unwanted chatter from icy hard snow.
Pro-Tip: A thinner profile at the tip and tail reduces swing weight and better float in powder.
Board Lengths: 134cm, 138cm, 142cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.