The 2019 Burton Moto is one of the best selling boots in the world, thanks to its friendly flex, easy lacing, and low price that gives it mass appeal without sacrificing performance. The softer, more forgiving flex allows you to step up your skills with fewer spills, and the Burton Speed Zone lacing system will get you in and out of your boots in no time, giving your more time on snow and less boot trouble. This is the softest boot in the Burton mens range, making it the perfect first boot for learners, or a more comfortable option for those looking to just cruise the mountain and save a few bucks.
Boot Type: Beginner All Mountain
Boot Flex (1 = soft / 10 = stiff): 3/10
Lacing System: Speed Zone
Burton's Speed-Zone Lacing consists of two independent zones controlled by two separate laces, allowing you to customise your fit with ease and get in and out of your boot in record time. Burton exclusively use New England Ropes for their Speed Zone and Boa laces, which are used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams, so you know you can count on them.
Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot, which means every half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole fit perfectly with the liner, offering an ideal fit for every size.
Total Comfort Construction
Total Comfort Construction is a Burton exclusive technology which helps eliminate the break-in period for your boots, giving you an instantly comfortable boot right out of the box that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
Liner: Imprint 1+
The Imprint 1+ Liner has a comfortable, broken-in feel from day 1, and features integrated liner lacing, lightweight power panels for response, a level 1 EVA moulded footbed, and is heat mouldable for those who want to have a custom fit before wearing them in.
Cushioning / Outsole: DynoLITE Outsole
The Moto features a DynoLITE Outsole, which is made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption. This provides superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support, with a 20% weight reduction.
Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
This lightweight, low profile technology reflects heat back into your feet, improving warmth and comfort in colder conditions.
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
- Not sure what boot size to purchase? Check out size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.