The Burton Moto is one of the most popular snowboard boots, being comfortable, supportive, quick to lace up and at a good price.
The Speed Zone laces make it super quick and easy to do up the boots, and you can fine tune the fit between the upper and lower laces to get it just right. They come with a broken in feel right out of the box, so you can just concentrate on riding rather than have to worry about breaking in new boots.
The Shrinkage Footprint Reduction means that the boots have a low profile outer, so that you get less toe and heel drag, which is helpful for the guys with bigger feet.
Inside the boots is Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, which reflects heat back into your feet, perfect for the colder days.
For the price you end up with some comfortable boots, that are quick and easy to do up, so that you can just focus on riding as much as you can.
Boot Flex: Soft - 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Speed Zone - It's that traditional lace feel with upper and lower boot tension customising but with the speed and ease of a quick lace.
Total Comfort Construction - Its like they were broken in for you before you even step foot on the mountain.
Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology - Don't be afraid of the Shrinkage guys. Big feet mean big boots and that can limit your board options. Drop down a size meaning a size 11 now has the footprint of a size 10 making toe drag a thing of the past.
Imprint 1 - Integrated liner lacing with inner lace lock, moulded EVA footbed and lightweight power panels around the ankle for eliminating heel lift.
Cushioning / Traction
DynoLITE Outsole - Feather light feel with superior support and cushioning. Designed to take repeated impacts while withstanding freezing temperatures.
Sleeping Bag Reflector Foil - Snow can steal your heat away but with the new Sleeping bag Reflector Foil technology to the rescue your feet wont have to freeze.
Snow Proof Internal Gusset - Keep the snow out with an internal gusset that seals out snow keeping you warm and dry.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.