The 2021 Burton Mint Boa Wide is one of the friendliest womens boots in snowboarding, featuring a warm and comfy liner, supportive construction, eye catching designs, and great performance, all with a modest price tag. The soft flex found on the Mint promotes free, playful riding, which is perfect for first time riders, weekend warriors, or girls who just want something a little more forgiving for daily riding. Boasting a bunch of comfort technology along with the super quick and easy Boa lacing system, it's not hard to see why this is one of the worlds best selling womens snowboard boots and is now available in a wide version.
Boot Type: Beginner All-Mountain
Boot Flex: 3/10 (Soft)
Lacing System: Single Zone Boa Coiler with TX3 Laces
Burton's single Boa lacing system consists of one Boa dial that controls your entire boot with a simple twist. This is one of the quickest and easiest lacing systems available.
Womens-Specific TrueFit Design
TrueFit is a womens-specific technology from Burton that means every part of your setup has been designed specifically for women and the way they ride.
Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot, which means every half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole fit perfectly with the liner, offering an ideal fit for every size.
Total Comfort Construction
Total Comfort Construction is a Burton exclusive technology which helps eliminate the break-in period for your boots, giving you an instantly comfortable boot right out of the box that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
Liner: Imprint 1+
The Imprint 1+ Liner has a comfortable, broken-in feel from day 1, and features integrated liner lacing, lightweight power panels for response, a level 1 EVA moulded footbed, and is heat mouldable for those who want to have a custom fit before wearing them in.
Cushioning / Outsole: DynoLITE Outsole
The Mint features a DynoLITE Outsole, which is made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption. This provides superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support, with a 20% weight reduction.
Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
This lightweight, low profile technology reflects heat back into your feet, improving warmth and comfort in colder conditions.
BURTON WOMENS BOOT SIZE CHART
|Kids & Toddler||3K||4K||4.5K||5K||5.5K||6K||-||7K||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.