The 2020 Burton Limelight Step On puts performance and comfort front and centre, with a versatile flex and a whole suite of Burton tech that makes this boot a good choice regardless of your riding style. Featuring an upgraded Boa Coiler system that makes the super quick and easy Boa system more comfortable and secure than ever, along with a womens-specific design and 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the liner for cosy warm feet in all conditions, the 2020 Limelight Step On is an amazing boot that's accessible for women at all levels of riding. The Burton Step On System creates an intuitive board to binding connection with remarkable security, unprecedented performance, and unparalleled simplicity.
*Step On bindings must match the size of your boot. For womens Step Ons, US 5-6 must use Small, US 6.5-8.5 Medium, and US 9-11 Large. Refer to size chart at bottom of page for full sizing information.
Boot Type: Intermediate All-Mountain
Boot Flex (1 = soft / 10 = stiff): 5/10
Lacing System: Single Boa System with Sequence and Coiler Technology
Burton have stepped it up with their new Boa system. A single Boa dial controls the lacing for your entire boot, allowing you to loosen or tighten your boots with effortless speed, and now features Sequence Coiler Technology which incorporates two unique lace paths to achieve a more immediate and even closure, and takes up slack lace for even quicker lacing and less clutter when your boots are undone. Burton exclusively use New England Ropes for their Speed Zone and Boa laces, which are used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams, so you know you can count on them.
Womens-Specific TrueFit Design
TrueFit is a womens-specific technology from Burton that means every part of your setup has been designed specifically for women and the way they ride.
Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot, which means every half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole fit perfectly with the liner, offering an ideal fit for every size.
Total Comfort Construction
Total Comfort Construction is a Burton exclusive technology which helps eliminate the break-in period for your boots, giving you an instantly comfortable boot right out of the box that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
Step On Backstay
The Step On Backstay is made of a weight-saving rubber print that creates a stronger connection between boot and highback, giving you better grip, response, and more direct energy transfer from boot to binding.
Liner: Imprint 2 Liner with 3M Thinsulate Insulation
The Imprint 2 Liner has a strong focus on warmth and comfort, featuring the Lock Up Cuff with Inner Lace Lock, Plush Cuff that hugs your calf for cozy comfort, Lightweight Power Panels for added response, a moulded EVA footbed, an quality 3M Insulation that provides warmth, comfort, and promotes mobility in all conditions.
Cushioning / Outsole: Step On EST Outsole
EST isn't just specific to bindings. This boot features a recycled rubber content outsole with an EST Optimised Midsole, which has a lower profile, lighter weight, and a reduced ramp angle for a more direct connection to your binding without sacrificing any cushioning.
Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
This lightweight, low profile technology reflects heat back into your feet, improving warmth and comfort in colder conditions.
Includes a 'boot pack' which is 100% reusable, and achieves a reduced carbon footprint compared to previous Step On packaging.
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
- Not sure what boot size to purchase? Check out size chart here.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex (1 - Soft / 10 - Stiff): 5/10 (Medium - Stiff)
Board Compatibility: Burtons Re:Flex baseplates are compatible with all mounting systems, including The Channel System, 4x2, 4x4 and 3D (3D discs sold separately).
Step On Re:Flex
Single-component 18% short-glass/nylon composite lightweight construction.
Step On Highback
The Step On Highback consists of a single piece, resulting in instant response. This zero-lean canted design follows the contours of your legs to maximise control and comfort, and features the Burton FLAD so you can easily adjust your desired forward lean.
Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning System
This cushioning system offers full underfoot cushioning that maximises comfort while minimising fatigue.
Includes a 'binding cooler' which is 100% reusable, and achieves a reduced carbon footprint compared to previous Step On packaging.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.