The Burton Lexa EST is the go to bindings for intermediate to advanced riders who want one binding that will handle riding all over the mountain. The medium flex rating gives you plenty of support for hard and fast riding, but will still let you tweak and press when you need to. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap with the Heel Hammock make sure to lock your boot right in, keeping everything tight and comfortable.
The EST version is made to give you the best board feel, and will only work on Burton boards with the Channel.
Flex : Medium
Board Compatibility: Burton EST bindings are only compatible with the Burton Channel System.
Base Plate: Single component nylon 30% short fiberglass composite. One part throughout the binding creates a consistent response to help you progress and dominant the whole mountain.
High Back: Zero Lean Hi-Back provide a more playful feel to the bindings, as always you can still dial in what forward lean you like. Heel hammock holds your heel in fast to the high back allowing you to ride your straps a little looser is you like.
Buckles: Double take buckles do up faster than a normal ratchet.Fewer cranks to get the tension you want, super slip proof and less prone to wear and tear.
Straps: The new Asym Hammockstrap wraps your boot for power and support. Super Grip Capstrap gives minimalist design and function with two materials giving improved boot wrap and increased comfort.
Cushioning: Re:Flex AutoCANT Fullbed cushioning system allows a more natural stance on your board even with a wider stance. B3 gel added in to the mix provides more cushioning and impact protection.
Woman's boot size: US 4-6 // UK 2.5-4 // Euro 34-36.5 // Mondo 21-23
Men's boot size: (I doubt it)
Woman's boot size: US 6-8 // UK 4-6 // Euro 36.5-40 // Mondo 23-25
Men's boot size: US 6-8
Woman's boot size: US 8+ // UK 6+ // Euro 40+ // Mondo 25+
Men's boot size: US 8-10
- Not sure which binding size to get? Check out our binding size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.