The 2018 Burton Kilroy Process is a classic park board with a fun shape designed to thrive on all terrain. The Process is at home in the park, and as the board of choice for pro rider Mark Mcmorris, you'd expect it to be able to handle absolutely everything the park can feature, from fun little rails to quad corks and everything else. Don't think it's just a park board though, as the Process takes on almost everything with ease, staying powerful and stable through hard turns and sidehits all over the mountain. Trust the Process, it won't let you down. This special Kilroy edition takes the standard Process and makes some minor tweaks to make it easier to ride and progress on, while still offering the performance you'd expect. With a super unique cutout shape and Kilroy graphic, this is one board that will definitely stand out on the hill, and because it's super limited, there's a pretty slim chance anyone else will have one.
Camber Type: Traditional camber
The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. Traditional camber is the most aggressive camber type, offering unmatched power, response, and edge control.
Flex: 4.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
Twin Flex - This board is constructed the same at both ends to give a smooth ride while riding regular or switch.
Ride it forwards, backwards, or upside down, this board is constructed exactly the same tip to tail for an identical ride when going switch or regular.
FSC Certified Super fly 800G - Light and loaded with Pop, this core uses dual-species wood in dual density vertical laminations to reduce weight and stay strong.
Dualzone EGD - The wood grain of the core is position along the heel and toe edge on two unbroken zones, perpendicular to the rest of the core. This gives consistent edge hold and strength.
Squeezebox Low - A thicker and more powerful core section with thinner and more flexible sections in the tip and tail. This enhances energy transfer and makes the board snappier and more stable. The Low version of Squeezebox has an overall easier feel, with stiffer zones just outside your feet and a softer, smoother flex inside the bindings for more control and less effort.
Sintered bases are durable, porous, and have superior wax absorption capabilities for enhanced glide.
Infinite Ride - Burton overbuild some of their boards and then a machine breaks it in for you! This makes the board ride the same from day 1 till day 100.
Pro Tip - A thinner tip and tail means reduced weight and swing when in the air. helping you to send it!
Boards Lengths: 154cm, 158cm
Stance Set Back: 10mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.