The 2020 Burton Felix Step On womens snowboard boot packs a powerful punch without giving your wallet the one-two. The Felix features a dual zone boa lacing system with sequence tech that hugs your heel and tightens your laces with the twist of a dial, and runs New England laces, so lacing issues are a thing of the past. Burton have loaded their top of the line boot tech into this boot, with a slightly more forgiving approach than their highest end offering, along with female specific construction that is designed to work with your body for maximum comfort and performance. The Felix offers high level performance and luxurious comfort that anyone can appreciate, plus being the boot of choice for pro rider Kimmy Fasani, you know it's one you can trust to get the job done. The Burton Step On System creates an intuitive board to binding connection with remarkable security, unprecedented performance, and unparalleled simplicity.
*Step On bindings must match the size of your boot. For womens Step Ons, US 5-6 must use Small, US 6.5-8.5 Medium, and US 9-11 Large. Refer to size chart at bottom of page for full sizing information.
Boot Type: Intermediate - Advanced / All Mountain
Boot Flex (1 = soft / 10 = stiff): 6/10
Lacing System: Dual Zone Boa with Sequence and Coiler Technology
Burton's Dual Zone Boa lacing consists of two independent zones controlled by two separate laces, allowing you to customise your fit with ease and get in and out of your boot in record time. Sequence Coiler Technology incorporates two unique lace paths to achieve a more immediate and even closure, and takes up slack lace for even quicker lacing and less clutter when your boots are undone. Burton exclusively use New England Ropes for their Speed Zone and Boa laces, which are used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams, so you know you can count on them.
Womens-Specific TrueFit Design
TrueFit is a womens-specific technology from Burton that means every part of your setup has been designed specifically for women and the way they ride.
Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot, which means every half and full size shell, tongue, and outsole fit perfectly with the liner, offering an ideal fit for every size.
Total Comfort Construction
Total Comfort Construction is a Burton exclusive technology which helps eliminate the break-in period for your boots, giving you an instantly comfortable boot right out of the box that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
Liner: Imprint 3 Liner
The Imprint 3 Liner is a top tier liner from Burton, with the warmest, most comfortable, and most performance-driven fit right out of the box. The Imprint 3 Liner features the Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with hook and loop J-bar interface for easily customisable, rock solid heel hold and minimal lateral movement with free toe to heel flex, Plush Cuff for cozy comfort, Lightweight Power Panels for added response, Rad Pad for lace comfort, DryRide Heat Cycle Lining which maintains warmth while wicking away moisture, a moulded EVA footbed with ESS support, and an Aegis antimicrobial treatment for long lasting stink-free boots.
DryRide Heat Cycle Lining
This breathable inner-lining technology utilises interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward.
Cushioning / Outsole: Step On EST Outsole
EST isn't just specific to bindings. This boot features a recycled rubber content outsole with an EST Optimised Midsole, which has a lower profile, lighter weight, and a reduced ramp angle for a more direct connection to your binding without sacrificing any cushioning.
Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
This technology reflects heat from your foot back into the boot, helping to prevent heat loss through the sold of your boot.
Includes a 'boot pack' which is 100% reusable, and achieves a reduced carbon footprint compared to previous Step On packaging.
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
- Not sure what boot size to purchase? Check out size chart here.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex (1 - Soft / 10 - Stiff): 5/10 (Medium - Stiff)
Board Compatibility: Burtons Re:Flex baseplates are compatible with all mounting systems, including The Channel System, 4x2, 4x4 and 3D (3D discs sold separately).
Step On Re:Flex
Single-component 18% short-glass/nylon composite lightweight construction.
Step On Highback
The Step On Highback consists of a single piece, resulting in instant response. This zero-lean canted design follows the contours of your legs to maximise control and comfort, and features the Burton FLAD so you can easily adjust your desired forward lean.
Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning System
This cushioning system offers full underfoot cushioning that maximises comfort while minimising fatigue.
Includes a 'binding cooler' which is 100% reusable, and achieves a reduced carbon footprint compared to previous Step On packaging.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.