The Burton Feelgood Smalls is a kid friendly version of the Burton Feelgood. With heroes like Kelly Clark riding this board it blend in the best of both worlds with rocker and traditional camber for a smooth and stable ride. Perfect for the girl who has mastered the basics and wants something to take her riding to the next level of progression. With a twin shape she can change up to switch and back again with ease. Get that Feelgood feeling!
Camber Type: Flying V
A magical blend of playful rocker with the added performance of camber. With the reverse camber running from the middle to the ends of the board the mountain will be your playground. When you need to get serious out there the camber under your feet will give your that extra edge hold and response you need to tear it up.
Flex: 4/10 Medium (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Twin Flex - Get your switch on with a twin flexing board. With the flex in the tail being an exact reflection of the flex in the tip you will get so good you'll forget if you're a goofy or regular rider!
Rides and flexes the same both ways.
Core: Super Fly 800g
Different wood placed in different parts of the board where you need creating a stronger more lightweight snowboard.
Easy care and easy to repair. Great for kids.
The Channel - Compatible with all major binding brands, The Channel gives you more stance width possibilities than ever before. Team up with a pair of Burton EST bindings for infinite stance options. Most bindings now fit on the channel system but if your unsure give us a call.
Pro Tip - A thinner tip and tail means reduced weight and swing when in the air, helping you to send it!
Board Lengths: 135cm, 140cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm (Centred)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.