Burton Feather 2017
The Burton Feather snowboard is a no brainer, built for effortless cruising and a do anything and go anywhere attitude. If you're not always into cruising and want to blaze down the mountain for a mad aggressive run it can hold up to that too. With the stability and smooth feel of Flat Top camber, easy care Extruded base material and the forgiving and fun flex of Biax fiberglass all wrapped up in an affordable and good looking package. The Channel mounting system allows infinite stance options and is compatible with most major binding companies.
Camber Type: Flat Top
More fun than a house party the Flat Top camber gives stability and edge control while still giving lift in the tip and tail for a loose and fun feel.
Flex: 2/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
Twin Flex - Board is constructed the same at both ends to give a smooth ride while riding regular or switch.
A slightly tapered shape for easy turning and better pop off the tail.
An easy care, easy repair base.
Filet-O-Flex - Extra padding to help take up the space of the super thing and lightweight board. It also dampens unwanted chatter from icy hard snow.
Cruise Control Edge Tune - Pre-tuned edges catch less and help you progress quicker, allowing you to cruise in comfort.
Board Lengths: 140cm, 144cm, 149cm, 152cm
Stance set back: 25mm
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.