The 2019 Burton FT Mystery Fish is the board of the future, with the tech and performance to match. Designed for pinnacle performance in powder, the Mystery Fish features a directional flat top camber profile that holds edge and keeps your nose above the snow, along with every piece of tech Burton have to make your ride as smooth, fast, and light as possible. Some parts of the Mystery Fish shouldn't even exist yet, so who knows how Burton have done it.
Board Type: Powder
Camber Type: Directional Flat Top
Flat camber between the feet and towards the back of the board give you stability and catch-free turns, with an early rise nose for effortless float.
Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
Directional Flex - This board has a directional flex, which gives you more pop in the tail and more power in the nose for charging though powder and chopped up snow.
This board has a longer, wider nose and 30mm of taper in the tail along with a cutout shape for effortless float and premium forward-facing performance.
FSC Certified Dragonfly 500g - By using stronger and lighter wood throughout the core, this board has the pop and strength where its needed while keeping things super light. This is the lightest core Burton makes, and we're not allowed to say any more.
Multizone EGD - Wood grain in four separate zones perpendicular to The Channel provides ultimate power and edge control.
Mystery Glass - Using a formula from the future, Mystery Glass is the result of a robotic-built complex carbon layup that allows us to manipulate flex and feel while revolutionising strength-to-weight.
Incredibly durable and low-maintenance, the Methlon base is the highest grade sintered base available from Burton, providing flat-out speed that lasts.
Infinite Ride - Burton is able to maximise pop and performance by overbuilding their boards in the factory, and then using machinery to break it down for you. This allows your board to ride the same from day one, to day 100, season after season.
Pro Tip - A thinner tip and tail means reduced weight and swing when in the air, helping you to send it!
Super Sap Epoxy - Super Sap is a bio-based resin that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional petroleum-based epoxies.
ReRez - ReRez allows Burton to deconstruct the scraps left over from board shaping, sort them, and then return the materials to the recycling stream to be re-used in other products.
Boards Lengths: 156cm
Stance Set Back: 50mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.