Burton Descendant Wide 2017
The 2017 Burton Descendant is a playful cambered board that lets you apply your park skills to the rest of the hill. The stability of camber combined with a softer flex allow this board to be predictably responsive and poppy, while still staying playful for jibbing, pressing, and jumping in and out of the park. If you're just looking to get into the park, or you're looking to get playful outside of it, the Descendant is a top choice that doesn't blow the budget.
Camber Type: PurePop Camber
An evolution of traditional camber, PurePop places subtle flat zones outside your feet to amplify pop and add a more playful feeling to the camber. Early rise tip and tail get your contact points out of the snow quicker, reducing catch and enhancing float.
Flex: Soft 3/10 (1= soft, 10=stiff)
Ride it forwards, backwards, or upside down, this board is constructed exactly the same tip to tail for an identical ride when going switch or regular.
Core: Fly 800g
A classic tip to tail lightweight wood core. Squeezebox low performance puts thicker core sections outside the bindings for evenly distributing energy while softer under the bindings for movability.
Easy care and easy fix base. It may not be the fastest but thats a good thing when you haven't mastered stopping yet!
Boards Lengths: 155cm Wide, 158cm Wide
(155cm Wide) 264mm
(158cm Wide) 265mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
(155cm Wide) 61-79kg
(158cm Wide) 68-84kg
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.