The 2018 Burton Deja Vu is an all-terrain sensation that combines predictable performance with lively pop and applies it to the entire mountain. Burtons ever popular Flying-V camber is an ideal hybrid of camber and rocker, giving you easy turn initiation and catch-free control along with pop and stability, which means you can take the Deja Vu from untracked peaks to your favourite park. The Deja Vu is a board that will have you riding down any run with such confidence, you'll swear you've done it before.
Camber Type: Flying-V
A magical blend of playful rocker with the added performance of camber. With the reverse camber running from the middle to the ends of the board the mountain will be your playground. When you need to get serious out there the camber under your feet will give your that extra edge hold and response you need to tear it up.
Flex: 4.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
Twin Flex - Board is constructed the same at both ends to give a smooth ride while riding regular or switch.
Ride it forwards, backwards, or upside down, this board is constructed exactly the same tip to tail for an identical ride when going switch or regular.
FSC Certified Super fly II 700G - By using stronger and lighter wood throughout the core, this board has the pop and strength where its needed while keeping things super light.
Dualzone EGD - The wood grain of the core is position along the heel and toe edge on two unbroken zones, perpendicular to the rest of the core. This gives consistent edge hold and strength.
Squeezebox - A thicker and more powerful core section with thinner and more flexible sections in the tip and tail. This enhances energy transfer and makes the board snappier and more stable.
Sintered bases are durable, porous, and have superior wax absorption capabilities for enhanced glide.
Infinite Ride - Burton overbuild some of their boards and then a machine breaks it in for you! This makes the board ride the same from day 1 till day 100.
Side Effects - This design lengthens the surface area at the tip and tail contact points, improving edge hold and making the board plane easier through soft snow.
Scoop - Expanded tip and tail that scoop up at the contact points, giving the board a looser, more catch free feeling on all snow conditions.
Pro Tip - A thinner tip and tail means reduced weight and swing when in the air. helping you to send it!
Overbite Frostbite Edges - Edges that extend out slightly underneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold on hardpack and ice. Overbite edges are twice as large, giving even more grip!
Boards Lengths: 138cm, 141cm, 146cm, 149cm, 152cm
Stance Set Back: 10mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.