Burton Clash 2016
The Burton Clash is the perfect board from doing your first turns to hitting your first jumps. Built from the ground up to be the easiest ride on the snow, the Clash will have you falling less, progressing faster, and enjoying it more. Featuring a forgiving, catch-free flat camber, you'll be catching up to your mates (or leaving them behind) in no time.
Camber Type: Flat Top - More fun than a house party the Flat Top camber gives stability and edge control while still giving lift in the tip and tail for a loose and fun feel.
Flex: 2/10 (1= soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: Directional - With a very small 3-6mm taper and a softer nose than tail.
Core: Fly 800g - A classic tip to tail lightweight wood core. Squeezebox low performance puts thicker core sections outside the bindings for evenly distributing energy while softer under the bindings for movability.
Base: Extruded - Easy care and easy fix base. It may not be the fastest but thats a good thing when you haven't mastered stopping yet!
Boards Lengths: 145cm
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.