Burton Chopper DC Comics
The Burton Chopper gives your little one the perfect easy to learn on board, in either the Batman or Superman graphics.
The Flat Top profile of the board with the Easy Bevel design means that learning couldn't be easier, and catching edges are going to be a thing of the past.
Board Type: All Mountain
Let them master the blues, then the greens and maybe even some blacks!
Camber Type: Flat Top with Easy Rider
With the loose and forgiving feeling you love in a reverse camber board but with more stability and edge hold between the feet.
Flex: 2/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Of corse this board is super soft! Thats what your little guy or gal needs to get the swing of things and start asking "when are we going to go snowboarding again!"
From the centre of the board, ether way this board is a mirror of itself. Jib, spin and stomp with confidence and perfect balance.
FSC Certified Fly - The lightest wood and most trusted wood for easy progression
Biax Fiberglass - Two angles layers of fiberglass creating a soft and smooth ride.
Easy to care for and easy to repair. Maybe do the waxing for them. Eek!
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.