Burton Chicklet 2018
The Burton Chicklet is the softest and most stable beginners board that you can get. It has helped so many girls progress from their first day to a confident riders than any other board.
Board Type - All Mountain
Camber Type: Flat Top with Easy Bevel - With the loose and forgiving feeling you love in a reverse camber board but with more stability and edge hold between the feet. The Easy Rider has a rockered shape from toe to heel for less edge hold and easy transition of turns.
Flex: 2/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Twin - Perfect symmetry from the centre of the board to the tip and tail for an identical ride wether your riding regular or switch.
From the centre of the board, ether way this board is a mirror of itself. Jib, spin and stomp with confidence and perfect balance.
FSC Certified Fly - The lightest wood and most trusted wood for easy progression
Biax Fiberglass - Two angles layers of fiberglass creating a soft and smooth ride.
Base: Extruded - Easy to care for and easy to repair.
Board Lengths: 100cm, 110cm 115cm, 120cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.