Burton Chicklet 2017
The Burton Chicklet is the worlds most popular girl's snowboard. It has helped more little girls progress from first time on snow to die hard snowboarder than any other board. Burton has put all its best learning tech in the most affordable way possible to get your kids out on the snow and having fun from day one.
Board Type - All Mountain
Camber Type: Flat Top with Easy Rider - With the loose and forgiving feeling you love in a reverse camber board but with more stability and edge hold between the feet. The Easy Rider has a rockered shape from toe to heel for less edge hold and easy transition of turns.
Flex: 2/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Twin - Perfect symmetry from the centre of the board to the tip and tail for an identical ride wether your riding regular or switch.
From the centre of the board, ether way this board is a mirror of itself. Jib, spin and stomp with confidence and perfect balance.
FSC Certified Fly - The lightest wood and most trusted wood for easy progression
Biax Fiberglass - Two angles layers of fiberglass creating a soft and smooth ride.
Base: Extruded - Easy to care for and easy to repair.
Filet-O-Flex - Extra padding to help take up the space of the super thing and lightweight board. It also dampens unwanted chatter from icy hard snow.
Board Lengths: 90cm, 100cm, 110cm 115cm, 120cm, 130cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.