The 2018 Burton Antler is a highly capable board for freeriders who want premium performance without going overly aggressive. Burton have filled the gap with the Antler by making it nimble, poppy, incredibly light and blazing fast, but toning down the stiffness and making high end tech a little more accessible to mere mortals. Built with one of Burtons highest end cores, bases, and featuring all their high end tech, the Antler is powerful yet playful, soft but stable, and fast and fun in all conditions.
Camber Type: Traditional camber
The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. Traditional camber is the most aggressive camber type, offering unmatched power, response, and edge control.
Flex: 4.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
Twin Flex - This board is constructed the same at both ends to give a smooth ride while riding regular or switch.
With a slightly longer nose than tail, this board can pop off a decent ollie while still having the nose to float above any powder that comes your way.
Dragonfly 600G - With over 500 separate laminations criss-crossing throughout the core the Burton X has all the strength and response needed for a super aggressive, light and stable ride.
Multizone EGD - Wood grain in four separate zones perpendicular to The Channel provides ultimate power and edge control.
60° Carbon Highlights Hi-Voltage - A tip to tail carbon layer reduces weight and contains 60° angled fibres, fine tuning the torsional flex to make a more aggressive, nimble, playful,and highly maneuverable ride. The addition of carbon strands to the angled fibre layers adds life to the board and further reduces weight.
Squeezebox High - A thicker and more powerful core section with thinner and more flexible sections in the tip and tail. This enhances energy transfer and makes the board snappier and more stable. Squeezebox High takes it a step further than regular Squeezebox by integrating carbon fleece into the classic Squeezebox profile, loading up the pop and proving almost instantaneous response.
Base: Sintered WFO
Standing for Wide F!#@ing Open, this base made from an extra absorbent, high density sintered material that is infused with a specially formulated wax, resulting in an ultra durable base that rides Wide F!#@ing Open.
Infinite Ride - Burton overbuild some of their boards and then a machine breaks it in for you! This makes the board ride the same from day 1 till day 100.
Pro Tip - A thinner tip and tail means reduced weight and swing when in the air. helping you to send it!
Frostbite Edges - Edges that extend out slightly underneath your bindings for enhanced edge hold on hardpack and ice.
Scoop - Expanded tip and tail that scoop up at the contact points, giving the board a looser, more catch free feeling on all snow conditions.
Boards Lengths: 151.5cm, 154.5cm, 157.5cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.