The 2022 Burton Analog Hardpack Gore-Tex 3L Pant takes the classic street-savvy, oversized look of Analog outerwear and matches it with Gore-Tex levels of weather protection for the ultimate fusion between style and function. You know you will be able to last in any sort of extreme weather thanks to Gore-Tex reliability and three-layer, temperature regulating, breathable material. Make your days on the mountain even better and fully enjoy the outdoors with these rider designed, fully functional pants.
Waterproof Rating: Gore-Tex
Fit: Oversized - loose and easy, with added length and volume
- Unisex design
- Gore-Tex Pro, 3-layer fabric for max ruggedness under extreme use
- Center front zip and snap closure
- Webbing hanger loop
- Jacket-to-pant interface loops
- Zippered cuff gussets
- Water-resistant boot gaiter
- RECCO reflector and reflective details
- bluesign approved
- Internal waist adjustment
- Zippered thigh vents
- Test-I-Cool vents
- Zippered back pocket, zippered thigh cargo pocket, and zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Cargo pockets feature expansion gusset
- Utility loop in wearer's left pocket
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.