Burton After School Special 2018
The 2018 Burton After School Special is a easy way to get your kids into snowboarding. The package comes with board and bindings at a great price. The design of the board is made to keep everything as easy as possible, with the Flat Top profile with the Easy Bevel design, to make catching edges a thing of the past.
Bend: Flat Top
Shape: Twin Shape
Flex: Twin Flex
Core: FSC - Certified Fly Core
Construction: Biax Fiberglass
Design Features: Easy Rider, Extruded Base, Cruise Control Edge Tune, Package comes with bindings pre-mounted for convenient twin setup. May be adjusted for individual preference
Recommended Tiny Rider Weights:
(80cm) 11 - 23kg
(90cm) 11 - 23kg
(100cm) 18 - 32kg
Binding Size - Kids
For a long time ski resorts used to make kids start skiing until the age of 4 before they were allowed to take snowboard lessons but thankfully Burton and the Riglet program have changed this idea and you can find Youtube videos of 1 year olds shredding!
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.