The 2021 Bent Metal Solution is back and better than ever! This aggressive, lightweight, high performance binding has been upgraded this year with a new Dual Band Ankle Strap for even more comfort and response and canted EVA footbed to make sure your knees feel great all day long. It still has the carbon fibre drive plate and highback, giving the most response and power out of a Bent Metal binding so you can have one of the lightest, strongest, and most responsive bindings on the market.
Binding Type: Power All Mountain
Flex (1 - Soft / 10 - Stiff): 8/10
Board Compatibility: 2x4 and the Channel. Not compatible with 4x4 mounting systems.
Base Plate: Solution
The Solution features a Carbon Fibre drive plate comprised of hardrock UHMW sandwiched by carbon fibre, which increases pop, response, and greatly reduces weight. What differentiates Bent Metal bindings from a traditional binding is the interchangeable base plates, allowing you to modify the response of your binding based on the type of riding you will be doing.
High Back: Carbon Fibre Highback
The Highback on the Solution contains carbon fibre composite, making it ultra light and boosting the stiffness for instant response and precision.
Forward Lean Adjustment: The Cube
Easily the simplest and fastest way to adjust your forward lean, rotating the cube will push the highback forward in 4 different levels.
Ratchets: Forged Aluminium Buckles
Bent Metal bindings feature lightweight Forged Aluminium Ratchets that are hardened for extra strength and provide smooth entry and release.
Straps: Dual Band Ankle Strap
The Solution features the Dual Band Ankle Strap which has two separate bands with different flex and power properties for maximum comfort and response.
Grip Form Toe Strap
The Grip Form Toe Strap is a moulded strap that grips and secures your boot in place. It features a dynamic, lightweight fit for maximum performance which fits every boot.
(Medium) Mens US 8 - 11 // Womens US 8+
(Large) Mens US 11+
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.