Bataleon Wallie 2018
The 2018 Bataleon Wallie is getting on the new trend of crazy board shapes, it has the super blunt, skate styled WallieTips. A basalt stringers add response under your bindings, while the soft flex will give you plenty to work with in the park.
Camber Type: Twin 3BT
The 3BT design gives this board the good parts of traditional camber, with the looser and fun feel of rocker. Overall it has a regular camber profile, but at the edges, the contact points are lifted up of the snow. When you are riding the board flat based, it will be loose, fun and not catchy - as soon as you put it on the edge, you are back to the best parts of camber. The best of both worlds.
Flex: 3/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
Built for multi directional riding, spinning and jibbing. Ride it forwards, backwards or upside down.
Core: Core Core Bamboo
A full poplar wood core, that has bamboo laid tip to tail along the inserts of the board. The added bamboo gives you more pop, a solid ride and a smooth torsional flex.
Base: Super Slick X
Not just a standard extruded base, it is made of some very dense material that keeps you moving fast, and maintenance-free.
Biax Laminate - Light, strong and responsive fiberglass pattern.
Basalt Stringers - Light, snappy, strong stringers, that add extra pop to the board.
Boards Lengths: 151cm, 154cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.