The 2019 Bataleon Surfer LTD is an incredibly advanced powder board, and the best thing to have under your feet when there is an ocean of powder to be surfed. Boasting Bataleons most advanced 3D shaping to date, the Surfer craves the deepest of days and will give you the best powder turns and the most effortless float of your life. Even after you've tracked out all the powder, put The Surfer on edge on hardpack and it'll carve up a storm. If you've only been riding flat based boards in powder you haven't experienced anything like this, so do yourself a favour and change your perception of what a powder board truly is. This is what snowboarding dreams are made of.
This super limited edition of The Surfer has an upgraded core, base, and is one of only 75 produced, so you're guaranteed to be the envy of the entire mountain.
Board Type: Powder and Groomers
Camber Type: Pow 3BT
Pow 3BT has a narrow centrebase and maximum uplift in the nose with a flatter uplift in the tail. This allows the nose of the board to act much like the hull of a boat, giving you effortless float in powder and charging over rough snow with ease while keeping your tail stable, responsive, and powerful.
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Surfer has a Medium Camber Profile for predictable response, strong snap, and powerful pop.
Sidekick - Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex for stability at speed, responsive turns, and powerful pop.
This board is designed to ride forwards for effortless float, high speed stability, and top end performance.
Core: Ultra Light Core
The Ultra Light Core features a 70-30 blend of Poplar and Paulownia woods, giving it the best strength to weight ratio in the Bataleon range.
D.R.S.T - The Dual Radial Super Tube upgrade features six hollow carbon core inserts parallel to the board radius for extra power transfer to the edge.
Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers running from each insert to the contact points. This adds torsional stiffness for more stability, more power in the tail for stronger backseat turns, and more strength in the nose for punching through deep powder and over rough snow.
Base: Ultra Glide S
The Ultra Glide S base has maximum molecular content for a Sintered base, making it super tough and super fast.
Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
Boards Lengths: 159cm
Stance Set Back: 25mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.