The 2018 Bataleon She W is the girls version of the super popular Global Warmer. Made for women who want to pump out lots of park laps, the She W is made to help you get it all done. The soft flex is going to make everything nice and smooth for boxes and rails, and the bamboo added to the core will make sure you can pop harder and stomp the bigger landings. The Twin 3BT gives you the mix of forgiveness when you are trying to get a trick around, and reliability when you really have to push the board to its limits. If you want to really step up your game, this is the board to do it with!
Camber Type: Twin 3BT
Overall the Feelbetter has a camber profile, but with one important difference. The edge of the board are angled up at the contact points, which mean that you get the benefits of a camber board, without the feeling that you are going to catch your edge. Loose when you want it to be and solid when you need it to be.
Flex: 3/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft flex means that you won't have to put in too much effort to get some proper presses and butters, but it still has enough stiffness to handle hard and fast riding.
Built for multi directional riding, spinning and jibbing. Ride it forwards, backwards or upside down.
Core: Core Core Bamboo
A full poplar wood core, that has bamboo laid tip to tail along the inserts of the board. The added bamboo gives you more pop, a solid ride and a smooth torsional flex.
Base: Super Slick X
A hard and fast sintered base material, that will keep you moving fast with a fresh wax.
Biax Laminate - Light, strong and responsive fiberglass pattern.
Carbon Stringers - Light, snappy, strong stringers, that add extra pop to the board.
Boards Lengths: 143cm, 146cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.