Bataleon Push Up 2018
The 2018 Bataleon Push Up is made for women who want an all mountain board, that will have a stable ride no matter what terrain they are on, in a package that will let them push their skills. The basalt stringers and directional shape will give you plenty of pop to get big ollies, and the medium uplift on the base will keep everything feeling smooth. Push up your riding!
Camber Type: Freestyle 3BT
Overall the Push Up has a camber profile, but with one important difference. The edge of the board are angled up at the contact points, which mean that you get the benefits of a camber board, without the feeling that you are going to catch your edge. Loose when you want it to be and solid when you need it to be.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
With a longer nose than tail, you will be sure this board can pop off a decent ollie while still having the nose to float above any powder that comes your way.
Core: Reactor Bamboo
A poplar wood core, that has bamboo added along the rails from the tip to the tail of the board. The bamboo gives the sidewalls extra strength, which gives the board a smoother and stronger edge hold.
Base: Super Slick X
Not just a standard extruded base, it is made of some very dense material that keeps you moving fast, and maintenance-free.
Biax Laminate - Light, strong and responsive fiberglass pattern.
Basalt Stringers - Light, snappy, strong stringers, that add extra pop to the board.
Boards Lengths: 143cm, 146cm, 149cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.