The Bataleon Push Up is designed for the chick who shreds the whole mountain with style, it is Bataleon's most all mountain offering for the ladies. This board is really at home on the groomers and off trail, while still having a great shape for park kickers and the odd rail. Bataleon's patented Triple Base Technology gives you the perfect mix of camber power and response with the playful, catch-free feel of rocker so you get the best of both worlds - this board is designed to slay anything you point it at. Versatile enough to take to deep powder in Japan or ride a big air competition, the Push Up gives your riding the support you've been looking for!
Camber: Dynamic Camber with Freestyle 3BT
The best blend of camber from tip to tail, and rocker from rail to rail. Full camber pop and stability meets the playfulness of rocker, with the most catch free ride in the world.
Flex: Medium 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
The Push Up has a medium flex with added basalt stringers at the tip and tail for extra pop, response and stability.
A longer nose for easy turn initiation and float in powder.
Core: Reactor Core
Light Poplar wood from tip to tail with Bi-Ax Laminates gives a not too stiff and not too soft feel and response.
Base: Extruded HTP
Extruded bases are super easy to look after and are also easy to repair.
Board Lengths: 146cm, 149cm
Stance Set back: 0cm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.