Bataleon Push Up 2017
The Bataleon Push Up is designed for the chick who shreds the whole mountain with style, it is Bataleon's most all mountain offering for the ladies. This board is really at home on the groomers and off trail, while still having a great shape for park kickers and the odd rail. Bataleon's patented Triple Base Technology gives you the perfect mix of camber power and response with the playful, catch-free feel of rocker so you get the best of both worlds - this board is designed to slay anything you point it at. Versatile enough to take to deep powder in Japan or ride a big air competition, the Push Up gives your riding the support you've been looking for!
Camber: Dynamic Camber with Freestyle 3BT
The best blend of camber from tip to tail, and rocker from rail to rail. Full camber pop and stability meets the playfulness of rocker, with the most catch free ride in the world.
Flex: Medium 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
The Push Up has a medium flex with added basalt stringers at the tip and tail for extra pop, response and stability.
A longer nose for easy turn initiation and float in powder.
Core: Reactor Core
Light Poplar wood from tip to tail with Bi-Ax Laminates gives a not too stiff and not too soft feel and response.
Base: Extruded HTP
Extruded bases are super easy to look after and are also easy to repair.
Board Lengths: 146cm, 149cm
Stance Set back: 0cm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.