The 2020 Bataleon Omni is a directional all mountain freeride snowboard that caters to your freeride needs. The directional Freeride 3BT shape and carbon stringer placement puts more punch in your tail for powerful backseat turns and effortless float while keeping the nose strong and torsionally stiff for stability at high speeds and over chopped up snow, making it super smooth when cruising around the groomers, strong and stable when smashing through powder, and fast and grippy when carving up hardpack. The Omni can ride how you want, when you want, and steps up to the challenge when you want to push the envelope.
*Base colours are random.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: Dynamic Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Omni has a Dynamic Camber profile for powerful edge hold, strong pop, and predictable response.
Flex: 6/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex for stability at speed, responsive turns, and powerful pop.
This board is designed to ride forwards for effortless float, high speed stability, and top end performance.
Freeride 3BT has a narrow centrebase with more uplift in the nose than in the tail along with a tapered shape, sidecut, and setback stance for maximum float, control, and edge to edge response.
Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Light Core
The Light Core features a 50-50 blend of Poplar and Paulownia woods for optimal strength to weight properties.
D.S.T - The Dual Super Tube upgrade puts two hollow carbon rods in the bottom of the core, enhancing pop and putting more snap into the camber.
Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers placed in both the nose and tail. The nose stringers run from the front insert to just behind the contact points and the tail stringers run from the insert to the cutout in the tail. This gives you more pop and power in your tail for backseat steering and more torsional stiffness in your nose for powering through powder and carves.
Triax Laminate - A 3-way fibreglass weave that strengthens the flex pattern and keeps the board light, strong, and responsive.
Base: Hyper Glide S
The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
|Length||Contact Length (mm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Min - Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|154cm||114.4||116.4||255||298 / 288||8.8 / 8.6 / 8.4||47 - 63||59 - 77|
|158cm||118||120||257||302 / 292||8.9 / 8.7 / 8.6||48 - 64||66 - 85|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.