The 2020 Bataleon Global Warmer snowboard continues its hot streak, being one of Melbourne Snowboard Centres most requested, most sought after, and most controversial boards. Despite the name it's not solely responsible for Global Warming, but it will be responsible for your riding heating up, boasting a soft flex that wreaks havoc on rails while also being strong on jumps thanks to underfoot carbon rods that increase torsional stiffness for stability at speed. It's a name you'll hear a lot in the media, but don't be confused, this is the best kind of Global Warming.
*Base colours are random.
Board Type: Park
Camber Type: Mellow Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Global Warmer has a Mellow Camber profile, which allows it to flex and float easier but still stay poppy and responsive.
Flex: 3/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft flex that's super easy to press but is torsionally stable for jumping.
This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular.
Jib 3BT is the most mellow in the 3BT range, featuring the widest centrebase and the least dramatic sidebase uplift for easy presses, stable slides, and powerful ollies, with the forgiving benefits of 3BT tech.
Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Light Core
The Light Core features a 50-50 blend of Poplar and Paulownia woods for optimal strength to weight properties.
C.S.T - The Central Super Tube upgrade puts one hollow carbon rod down the centre of the core, adding pop without increasing torsional stiffness.
Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers placed under each insert running edge to edge. This stiffens the torsional flex of the board for increased stability and edge to edge response.
Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
Base: Super Slick X
The Super Slick X base has the maximum molecular content available for an extruded base, making it super slick, incredibly tough, and basically maintenance-free.
|Length||Contact Length (cm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Min - Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|151cm||111.9||113.9||248||287||7.6||51 - 63||57 - 75|
|154cm||114.5||116.5||250||290||7.7||51.5 - 63.5||59 - 77|
52 - 64
|61 - 85+|
|159cm||119.7||121.7||254||297||7.9||52.5 - 64.5||70 - 88+|
52 - 64
61 - 85+
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.