Bataleon Funkink 2018
The 2018 Bataleon Funkink is a versatile and fun board, that is designed to ride anywhere from all-mountain to the park. The soft and forgiving flex makes buttering and tweaking easy, and the Triple Base Technology means you can keep adding to your bag of tricks without worrying about catching edges all the time.
Camber Type: Twin 3BT
The 3BT design gives this board the good parts of traditional camber, with the looser and fun feel of rocker. Overall it has a regular camber profile, but at the edges, the contact points are lifted up of the snow. When you are riding the board flat based, it will be loose, fun and not catchy - as soon as you put it on the edge, you are back to the best parts of camber. The best of both worlds.
Flex: 3/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
Shape: 99% Twin
So close to a twin board, you can almost call it one. It has a twin shape, but with 1 extra cm added to the nose.
Core: Reactor Bamboo
A poplar wood core, that has bamboo added along the rails from the tip to the tail of the board. The bamboo gives the sidewalls extra strength, which gives the board a smoother and stronger edge hold.
Base: Super Slick X
A hard and fast sintered base material, that will keep you moving fast with a fresh wax.
Biax Laminate - Light, strong and responsive fiberglass pattern.
Boards Lengths: 151cm, 154cm, 157cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.