Bataleon Evil Twin 2018
The 2018 Evil Twin is Bataleon's most sought after twin board for the last 12 years running. The Twin 3BT gives you the benefits of a camber board, with the fun and loose feel from the 3BT base shape. For a board that is just at home in the park, as it is hitting side hits all over the mountain, the Evil Twin is versatile enough that you can take it wherever you want to ride.
Camber Type: Twin 3BT
The Twin 3BT has a wide centerbase, and a mellow base uplift. Overall the profile of the Evil Twin is camber, but with the lifted contact points it has a much different ride. When you ride the board flat based, it has a loose and easy to ride feel, but as soon as you put the board on edge, you get all the benefits of camber.
Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A medium flex rating,that will handle all mountain riding, but won't be hard to press and butter.
Shape: True Twin
The true twin shape means that there is no difference in the board no matter which way you ride it.
Core: Core Core Bamboo
A full poplar wood core, that has bamboo laid from the tip to the tail along the inserts. The extra bamboo gives the board extra strength under the bindings, with some more pop and a smooth lateral flex.
Base: Hyper Glide S
A hard and fast sintered base material, that will keep you moving fast with a fresh wax.
Triax Laminate - Light, strong and responsive fiberglass pattern.
Basalt Stringers - Light, snappy, strong and affordable stringers, that add extra pop to the board.
Boards Lengths: 154cm, 157cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.