The 2018 Bataleon ETA is based on the Evil Twin, but with an asymmetrical sidecut and base profile. The asym design is made to give you stronger heelside turn, which is balanced with your toeside to give you a very smooth and natural feeling between turns. One board that will carve like crazy and still handle the biggest features in the park.
Camber Type: Asym 3BT
A uniquely balanced twin design with a wide centerbase, shorter base uplift on the heelside, and longer uplift on the toeside. This shaping matches your body’s asymmetrical shape and its increased ability to control toeside turns versus heelside. It’s a playful true twin for park and freestyle riders with maximum heelside stability.
Flex: 6/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A medium flex rating will handle hard and fast riding, as well as bigger jumps and features in the park.
Shape: Asym Twin
The twin shaped board, that has an asymmetrical sidecut. The heelside of the board has a tighter sidecut than the toeside, which gives you a very smooth and natural feel turning edge to edge.
Core: Core Core Bamboo
A full poplar wood core, that has bamboo laid from the tip to the tail along the inserts. The extra bamboo gives the board extra strength under the bindings, with some more pop and a smooth lateral flex.
Base: Hyper Glide S
A tough and fast sintered base, that keeps you moving fast.
Triax Laminate - A three way weave of fiberglass, that is light, strong and responsive.
Carbon Stringers - They add explosive pop, reactive response and smooth dampening to a board.
Boards Lengths: 153cm, 156cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
Please be aware that during lockdown we are not able to process on the spot exchanges. If Melbourne Snowboard Centre is within your allowed radius you are welcome to return your item for a store credit. We will endeavour to issue your credit as soon as possible.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.