New to the market for the 2021 season, the Bataleon Donna is a softer flexing freestyle binding that loves the park. Designed to work perfectly paired with Bataleon freestyle boards, the freestyle-friendly Quarterback is a shorter-designed highback that offers even more flex while still maintaining edge hold. Added features like the Fast Entry system makes the time between laps even less allowing you easier access to get in and out of your bindings.
Flex: Soft - 4/10 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
Board Compatibility: This binding uses the Mini Disc which is compatible with boards featuring a 2x4 mounting system and the Burton Channel system. Not compatible with 4x4 mounting systems.
Base Plate: Fullwrap Chassis
The Bataleon Fullwrap Chassis was designed to offer an unmatched heel-toe response and to maximize energy transfer into your board. Made of 70% nylon and 30% glass fiber, this chassis offers a great strength-to-weight ratio.
High Back: Donna Quarterback
This shorter, three-faceted design is absolutely perfect for freestyle riding as it gives additional flex but is still responsive enough for carving.
WrapStrap Ankle Strap
The WrapStrap Ankle Strap offers a one-piece injection creating the lightest ankle strap that Bataleon offers. By wrapping around your boot perfectly, it has a hinge that allows articulation and flex so you have equal pressure and support along your boot.
WrapStrap Toe Strap
The one-piece injected toe strap is created using a specific pattern that grips and conforms to the front of your boot like no other. The vertical thickness of the strap expands over the toe giving the perfect fit and stays secure all day long.
By using traditional EVA padding underfoot you get less chatter from your board and feels better when stomping big landings while giving balanced comfort and support under your foot.
For easier entry and exit from your bindings, the strap uses its concave shape to pop open when released.
Medium/Large: 9.0 - 11.0 US / 25.5 - 27.5 MP / 40.0 - 42.5 EU
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.