Bataleon Distortia 2018
The 2018 Bataleon Distortia is made for riders who want a freestyle board that they can cruise the whole mountain in the morning, then butter their way to the park for some fun laps in the afternoon. If you are looking for a one board quiver, the Distortia is it!
Camber Type: Twin 3BT
The Twin 3BT has a wide centerbase, and a mellow base uplift. Overall the profile of the Distortia is camber, but with the lifted contact points it has a much different ride. When you ride the board flat based, it has a loose and easy to ride feel, but as soon as you put the board on edge, you get all the benefits of camber.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A medium soft flex rating,that will handle all mountain riding, but won't be hard to press and butter.
Shape: True Twin
The true twin shape means that there is no difference in the board no matter which way you ride it.
Core: Core Core Bamboo
A full poplar wood core, that has bamboo laid from the tip to the tail along the inserts. The extra bamboo gives the board extra strength under the bindings, with some more pop and a smooth lateral flex.
Base: Super Slick X
Not your standard extruded base, the Super Slick X has the highest molecular content for an extruded base, which means that it is slick, tough and doesn't need much maintenance.
Biax Laminate - Light, strong and responsive fiberglass pattern.
Basalt Stringers - Light, snappy, strong and affordable stringers, that add extra pop to the board.
Boards Lengths: 143cm, 146cm, 149cm, 152cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.