The 2018 Bataleon Distortia is made for riders who want a freestyle board that they can cruise the whole mountain in the morning, then butter their way to the park for some fun laps in the afternoon. If you are looking for a one board quiver, the Distortia is it!
Camber Type: Twin 3BT
The Twin 3BT has a wide centerbase, and a mellow base uplift. Overall the profile of the Distortia is camber, but with the lifted contact points it has a much different ride. When you ride the board flat based, it has a loose and easy to ride feel, but as soon as you put the board on edge, you get all the benefits of camber.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A medium soft flex rating,that will handle all mountain riding, but won't be hard to press and butter.
Shape: True Twin
The true twin shape means that there is no difference in the board no matter which way you ride it.
Core: Core Core Bamboo
A full poplar wood core, that has bamboo laid from the tip to the tail along the inserts. The extra bamboo gives the board extra strength under the bindings, with some more pop and a smooth lateral flex.
Base: Super Slick X
Not your standard extruded base, the Super Slick X has the highest molecular content for an extruded base, which means that it is slick, tough and doesn't need much maintenance.
Biax Laminate - Light, strong and responsive fiberglass pattern.
Basalt Stringers - Light, snappy, strong and affordable stringers, that add extra pop to the board.
Boards Lengths: 143cm, 146cm, 149cm, 152cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.