Bataleon Disaster Wide 2018
If you are after a super soft board for jibbing, 2018 Bataleon Disaster Wide is all you need. The soft flex, low camber, wide centerbase and mellow base uplift mean that is stable and will keep your 50-50s and presses locked in without much effort. If you like to lap the park all day hitting rails, the Disaster will make you look good doing it.
Wide version, for people with size 11 or bigger boots.
Camber Type: Jib 3BT
Jib 3BT has the widest centerbase, and just a little edge uplift. Enough to give you a nice a buttery ride, that will still give you solid edge hold when you are carving because of the low camber profile.
Flex: 2/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft flex rating, that is going to make your flexing, butters and presses look super easy.
Shape: True Twin
The true twin shape means that there is no difference in the board no matter which way you ride it.
Core: Core Core
A poplar core, that has beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts. The added beech gives the board a little more stiffness and extra pop, but doesn't make the board torsionally stiff.
Base: Super Slick X
Not your standard extruded base, the Super Slick X has the highest molecular content for an extruded base, which means that it is slick, tough and doesn't need much maintenance.
Biax Laminate - Light, strong and responsive fiberglass pattern.
Boards Lengths: 154cm Wide
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.