The 2023 Bataleon Camel Two snowboard is the evolution of the legendary Camel Toe, the ultimate directional freeride board. Featuring the same secret sauce behind those legendary turns, but has been given a modern facelift. Designed for maximum float and top tier carvability, the Camel Two makes leg burn a thing of the past and gives you a powerful, floaty ride that feels right at home both on groomers and in powder. The Camel Toe has a cult following, and with the Camel Two receiving a brand new shape as well as added carbon and a faster base, this one is a sequel that does not disappoint. The best just got better!
Bataleon recommends you ride this board up to 5cm shorter than your standard all mountain board.
* Base colours are random and may vary
Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Board Type: Powder / All Mountain Freeride
Camber Type: Medium Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Camel Two has a Medium Camber profile for predictable response, strong snap, and powerful pop.
Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex for stability at speed, responsive turns, and powerful pop.
Shape: Directional 3BT
This board has a longer, wider nose combined with a shorter, narrower tail, as well as more uplift in the nose which provides effortless float facing forwards. The centrebase width is at the most narrow and uplift is the highest in at the nose creating unparalleled float in powder and fast edge transition.
Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Light Core
The Light Core features a 50-50 blend of Poplar and Paulownia woods for optimal strength to weight properties.
D.S.T. - The Dual Super Tube upgrade puts two hollow carbon rods in the bottom of the core, enhancing pop and putting more snap into the camber.
Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers crossed under each insert. This enhances response, torsional stiffness, and power underfoot.
Base: Hyper Glide S
The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
Flip Flop - Die-cut bases are like a jigsaw. Flip Flop minimises waste by using two or more colour options for each piece. That means more unique graphics and less environmental harm.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Nose / Tail Width (mm)
|Min - Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
|306 / 286
|9.3 / 8.8 / 8.3
|51 - 59
|68 - 82
|311 / 291
|9.6 / 9.1 / 8.6
|52 - 60
|77 - 95
|316 / 296
|9.9 / 9.4 / 8.9
|53 - 61
|91 - 110
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.