The 2018 Bataleon Boss Wide is made to handle everything a boss would - Big lines, big jumps and big features. A premium board, no matter where you ride it, it will push your riding up another notch. The light core, with carbon stringers and bamboo will give you the best pop, while the super high end base will make sure that your friends won't be able to catch up to you. The Twin 3BT is loose and fun when you ride it with a flat base, but as soon as you get it on its edge it will be back to the powerful camber feel.
Made for riders with bigger feet, size 11 or above.
Camber Type: Twin 3BT
The Twin 3BT has a wide centerbase, and a mellow base uplift. Overall the profile of the Boss is camber, but with the lifted contact points it has a much different ride. When you ride the board flat based, it has a loose and easy to ride feel, but as soon as you put the board on edge, you get all the benefits of camber.
Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A medium flex rating, that will handle riding all over the mountain.
Twin Flex - This board is constructed the same at both ends to give a smooth ride while riding regular or switch.
With a twin shape, it will ride exactly the same in both directions, which is perfect for park riding.
Core: Core Core Light
Made up with a mix of Swiss paulownia, poplar and bamboo. The poplar and paulownia give the board a solid ride with a nice flex, while the bamboo strips that are laid tip to tail over the inserts give it some extra pop, without restricting the boards lateral flex.
Base: Nano High Speed 5
This is the fastest base that money can buy. It is made with the ISO-Sport 7000 black racing series, which is the same that the fastest ski racers use.
Triax Laminate - A three-way weave of fiberglass, which is light, strong and responsive.
Carbon Stringers - The carbon is super light, and adds extra pop, precise edge control as well as adds some smooth dampening to the board.
Sidekick Tips - At the widest point of the nose and the tail, the base has some extra uplift, which makes starting a turn even smoother, gives you extra float in powder and makes riding rough terrain easier.
Boards Lengths: 156cm Wide
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
Please be aware that during lockdown we are not able to process on the spot exchanges. If Melbourne Snowboard Centre is within your allowed radius you are welcome to return your item for a store credit. We will endeavour to issue your credit as soon as possible.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.