Arbor Westmark Rocker 2018
The Arbor Westmark Rocker has won multiple Good Wood Awards, and it isn't hard to see why. It hits the right balance of flex and response so that you end up with a board that you can jib and hit rails with, but still has the pop and stability you need to hit bigger jumps and drops around the mountain.
Camber Type: System Rocker
The System Rocker profile is designed to give you a surfy ride, that floats easily and rides smoothly. Arbor's rocker profile is a parabolic design, that means that the amount of rocker is reduced at the nose and tail of the board. When you are faster, the extra control and grip is right there when you need it.
Flex: 6/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A medium flex that will give you the stability you need for hitting bigger features and all mountain riding.
Shape: Mountain Twin
Core: Single Malt Core
Made from sustainably grown poplar, it is a light and durable core.
Base: Sintered Base
A high density base that will keep you moving fast.
Grip Tech - The sidecut design is made up of three different shapes, that aren't blended together. Because they aren't blended together, they give you extra contact points on the heel and toe side of the board, so you have extra grip and control under your feet, that also makes turning smoother and easier.
Flathead Tip Profile - Gives you lots of surface area for butters, ollies and nollies.
Boards Lengths: 152cm, 155cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.