The 2019 Arbor Westmark is the park board of choice for many Arbor riders, and with a Transworld Good Wood award under its belt, it's not hard to see why. Hitting that sweet spot between soft and stiff, the Westmark maintains easy pressability for park or street rails without sacrificing the stability and speed to hit bigger jumps or charge around the mountain. The true twin shape makes it super easy to ride switch, and the Flathead tip and tail shape are there to be grabbed, blocked, and turn heads. The Westmark comes in both Camber and Rocker profiles as well, so whether you prefer the easier, more buttery ride of rocker or the more stable, poppy ride of camber, you're covered either way.
Board Type: Park, Street, All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: The Camber System
The Camber System from Arbor is a parabolic take on positive camber that progressively reduces the amount of camber towards the tip and tail. This ensures your contact points don't dig too hard into the snow, preventing edge catch, making it easier to turn and spin, and giving you a poppy ride with fully engaged performance.
Flex: 6/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex that is versatile enough to ride the whole mountain.
Shape: True Twin
This board is constructed exactly the same tip to tail, so will ride exactly the same in regular or switch.
Flathead Tips - A unique freestyle-oriented tip shape that provides more surface area for ollies and presses.
Core: Single Malt Core
The Single Malt Core is a full wood core, made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar for highly reliable performance and long lasting durability.
Base: Sintered Base
A high molecular weight base that provides extra durability and speed.
Power Ply Topsheet - This creates the style Arbor is known for, but isn't just for looks. Power Ply is a sustainably sourced layer of wood or bamboo that acts like an added layer of fibreglass due to a labor intensive process that results in increased performance, finish quality, board life, and less reliance on man made materials.
Biax Glassing - A full Biax layup that's designed to be softer flexing and more forgiving for freestyle inspired all-mountain riding.
Grip Tech - Grip Tech is a combination of three separate sidecut radii in the nose, tail, and centre of the board, effectively giving the board an additional two contact points. This provides extra grip and control in all conditions, and also makes turning smoother, easier, and less catchy, without losing performance.
Boards Lengths: 153cm, 156cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.