The 2018 Arbor Swoon Rocker is made for women who surf mountains. It is a stable and responsive ride, that will give you a surfy and floaty ride no matter the terrain you ride it on. The Grip Tech gives you some extra contact points under your feet when you are riding on hardpacked groomers, and the medium flex will give you enough stability to cruise through chopped up and heavy snow with easy.
Camber Type: System Rocker
The System Rocker profile is designed to give you a surfy ride, that floats easily and rides smoothly. Arbor's rocker profile is a parabolic design, that means that the amount of rocker is reduced at the nose and tail of the board. When you are riding faster, the extra control and grip is right there when you need it.
Flex: 6/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A medium flex rating that will handle all the terrain you can throw at it.
Shape: Mountain Twin
Core: Single Malt Core
Made from sustainably grown poplar, it is a light and durable core.
Base: Sintered Base
A high density base that will keep you moving fast.
Grip Tech - The sidecut design is made up of three different shapes, that aren't blended together. Because they aren't blended together, they give you extra contact points on the heel and toe side of the board, so you have extra grip and control under your feet, that also makes turning smoother and easier.
Thunderhead Tip Profile - Designed for big mountain versatility and speed even in deep snow.
Mixed Glassing - Triax over Biax lay up that is best for giving you a wide range of options for riding, it will handle backcountry, pow, groomers and jumps with no problem.
Boards Lengths: 144cm, 148cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.