The 2018 Arbor Sin Nombre is a tough and stable board that is made for hard and fast charging. The System Camber gives you stability and edge hold, while the stiff flex mean you can smash through all kinds of snow and handle the biggest jumps and landings. The Sin Nombre also has Grip Tech, which gives you some extra contact points under your feet, so you can rely on your edges even if the snow is icy and windblown.
Camber Type: System Camber
The System Camber profile is a parabolic design, that gives you the familiar ride of traditional camber, with a slightly less aggressive ride. The contact points don't dig too far into the snow, which gives you stable and solid ride, that will hold a good edge even in hardpacked snow.
Flex: 8/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A stiff flex rating, that is perfect for hard charging riders that need to get the most from their boards. Smash through chopped up snow at high speed with no effort.
Shape: Mountain Twin
Core: Single Malt Core
Made from sustainably grown poplar, it is a light and durable core.
Base: Sintered Base
A tough base and user friendly base, that is lightweight and doesn't need much maintenance. Just get out there and ride.
Grip Tech - The sidecut design is made up of three different shapes, that aren't blended together. Because they aren't blended together, they give you extra contact points on the heel and toe side of the board, so you have extra grip and control under your feet, that also makes turning smoother and easier.
Carbon Crossbeam - A carbon crossbeam in the shape of an "X" runs over the whole board to give you maximum torsional performance.
Mixed Glassing - Triax over Biax layup that gives you the best versatility for more aggressive riding.
Steelhead Tip Profile - A fish shaped nose that gives you extra control and float for riding steep and deep terrain.
Boards Lengths: 154cm, 157cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.