Arbor Sin Nombre 2017
The 2017 Arbor Sin Nombre is a powerful all-mountain board designed for performance in and out of bounds. Traditional camber allows this board to hold a strong edge and stay stable at speed, while the directional shape keeps your nose up and your tail down for easy float in powder and strong turns on groomers. The mountain twin shape performs best riding forwards, but still lends itself to some technical freestyle riding all over the mountain.
Camber Type: The Camber System (Positive Camber)
The parabolic camber guarantees that the outside contact points are close enough to the snow to engage the edge when needed. A camber profile provides a poppy and stable ride with crisp and responsive performance.
Flex: Medium (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A super versatile flex that can take you from the park to backcountry pow pow.
Shape: Mountain Twin
A twin core but with a directional shape.
Core: Single Malt Core
Arbors standard wood core made from 100% sustainably grown poplar.
The godfather of bases. A sintered base will be there for you when you need speed, durability and wax hold.
Steelhead Tips - A fish shaped nose and tail for float and control.
Carbon Crossbeam - A carbon fibre crossbeam that runs along the length of the board for maximum torsional performance.
Board Lengths: 160cm
Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.