The 2023 Arbor Element Camber is the board that put Arbor on the map as their quintessential resort mountain twin. The Element has been with the brand for many years, and has received many redesigns and upgrades throughout its tenure, leaving us with the perfect all-terrain design we have today. Super high quality construction and versatile, performance focused tech make the Element highly reliable and durable, and not to mention one of the best looking boards on the mountain.
*Base colours are random
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre Mid June 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: The Camber System
The Camber System from Arbor is a parabolic take on positive camber that progressively reduces the amount of camber towards the tip and tail. This ensures your contact points don't dig too hard into the snow, preventing edge catch, making it easier to turn and spin, and giving you a poppy ride with fully engaged performance.
Flex: 6/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex that is versatile enough to ride the whole mountain.
Shape: Mountain Twin
This board is a twin but has a directional shaped nose and tail, so it can ride switch with no problems but will provide better float going forwards.
Knucklehead Tip - A powerful and versatile shape for peak to parking lot riding with a bit of extra punch for powder.
Grip Tech is a combination of three separate sidecut radii in the nose, tail, and centre of the board, effectively giving the board an additional two contact points. This provides extra grip and control in all conditions, and also makes turning smoother, easier, and less catchy, without losing performance.
Due to the addition of Grip Tech, it's possible to slightly lift the outside contact points, reducing catch and improving tracking and turn initiation.
Core: FSC Certified Highland II Core
Made from the very lightest and highest quality paulownia, to create a lightweight, responsive core that has long-lasting durability.
Mixed Glassing - A Triax and Biax layup that provides superior versatility over standard Triax or Biax layups.
Base: Sintered Base
A high molecular weight base that provides extra durability and speed.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 12-Pack Inserts
Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply Topsheet - This creates the style Arbor is known for, but isn't just for looks. Power Ply is a sustainably sourced layer of wood or bamboo that acts like an added layer of fibreglass due to a labor intensive process that results in increased performance, finish quality, board life, and less reliance on man made materials.
360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - These 360° sidewalls eliminate the need for tip fill, enhancing durability and improving board life.
Recycled Steel Edges - These highly durable recycled steel edges promote sustainability without sacrificing quality.
Entropy Bio-Resin - This board is made with Entropy Bio-Resin, which is a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn't affect performance. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and reduces the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to a petroleum-based equivalent).
Wend Natural Wax - This board is waxed with Wend Natural Wax and is ready to ride straight out of the shop.
Factory Tuned - This snowboard is factory de-tuned at the tip and tail, so you can go riding straight away.
Recycled ABS - ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Arbor improve the sustainability of this snowboard by using recycled plastic.
|Length (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Length (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Ref Stance Setback (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|153||249||288||22.3 / 21.3||8.55 / 7.65 / 8.55||0||52 - 88|
|156||251||291||22.4 / 21.4||8.7 / 7.8 / 8.7||0||54 - 91|
|159||252||293||22.6 / 21.6||8.85 / 7.95 / 8.85||0||57 - 93|
|254||296||22.7 / 21.7||9 / 8.1 / 9||0||60 - 96|
|261||303||22.6 / 21.6||8.9 / 8 / 8.9||0||58 - 94|
|162||267||309||22.7 / 21.7||8.95 / 8.05 / 8.95||0||63 - 99|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.