The 2019 Arbor Element Black is a stripped back and refined version of the cornerstone of the Arbor board range, the Element. Boasting a refreshed graphic and a cheaper price tag, the Element Black is Element performance for the masses. Years of design revisions and testing has culminated in the perfect all-mountain shape we have today, and through Arbors high quality construction, materials, and technology, this is a board you'll have for years to come.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: The Camber System
The Camber System from Arbor is a parabolic take on positive camber that progressively reduces the amount of camber towards the tip and tail. This ensures your contact points don't dig too hard into the snow, preventing edge catch, making it easier to turn and spin, and giving you a poppy ride with fully engaged performance.
Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex that is versatile enough to ride the whole mountain.
Shape: Mountain Twin
This board is a twin but has a directional shaped nose and tail, so it can ride switch with no problems but will provide better float going forwards.
Knucklehead Tip - A powerful and versatile shape for peak to parking lot riding with a bit of extra punch for powder.
Core: Single Malt Core
The Single Malt Core is a full wood core, made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar for highly reliable performance and long lasting durability.
Base: Extruded Base
A tough base that offers lightweight performance and is easy to maintain.
Power Ply Topsheet - This creates the style Arbor is known for, but isn't just for looks. Power Ply is a sustainably sourced layer of wood or bamboo that acts like an added layer of fibreglass due to a labor intensive process that results in increased performance, finish quality, board life, and less reliance on man made materials.
Mixed Glassing - A Triax and Biax layup that provides superior versatility over standard Triax or Biax layups.
Grip Tech - Grip Tech is a combination of three separate sidecut radii in the nose, tail, and centre of the board, effectively giving the board an additional two contact points. This provides extra grip and control in all conditions, and also makes turning smoother, easier, and less catchy, without losing performance.
Boards Lengths: 156cm, 159cm, 160cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.