The Anon WM3 MFI 2022 is a stylish and comfortable women specific designed goggle with a cylindrical lens, featuring the Magna-Tech magnetic lens change system that uses rare Earth magnets to create a simple and secure lens to frame seal and lightning fast lens changes. It doesn't just stop there, with a Magnetic Facemask Integration system that keeps your facemask in place with a seamless seal, without it getting all up in in your face.
Anon Cylindrical Lens Technology:
Cylindrical lens construction utilises de-centred injection technology, which tapers to a thinner profile on the edges for reduced peripheral distortion.
Wall to Wall Vision:
A low profile frame with 40% thinner foam for a closer-to-face fit, resulting in a more unobstructed viewing experience.
Magna-Tech Quick Change Lens Technology:
The industry leader in quick lens change technology, Anon use rare Earth magnets to securely hold your lens in place. Minimal time, minimal effort, maximum result.
Perceive Lens Technology:
The new Perceive lens provides high contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in a wider range of light conditions.
Anons Magnetic Facemask Integration technology provides a seamless facemask to goggle seal, held in place with magnets to reduce pressure on your face, keep your facemask secure, and thanks to the reinforced perforated O2 vents in the Anon MFI facemask, keep you fog free.
- Womens specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face
- Fits small and medium faces
- MAGNA-TECH quick lens-change tech uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Cylindrical injected lens design reduces peripheral distortion
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivery crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Outlast Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
- Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accomodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- Bonus Lens
- MFI Facemask
- Microfibre goggle bag
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.