The 2021 Mens Anon Raider 3 Helmet is built for everyday comfort and durability. This hassle-free fit has a classically inspired shape that still gives all the tech needed to keep your head nice and protected from any spill on the hill. With a hardshell Endura construction for impact resistance and built-in anti-fog and cooling vents, the Raider gives you the protection so you can get all the thrills you need, without having to break the bank to keep yourself safe.
Endura-Shell helmets are made from a two-piece construction that features an injection moulded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength. Endura-Shell helmets are designed for use season after season.
Passive Ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pulls moisture out the back. These channels help reduce goggle fog and maintain a comfortable temperature.
All Anon helmets feature removable ear pads and liners, so you can run the helmet alone or with a beanie underneath without compromising comfort.
- Classic fleece on liner and ear pads
- Audio accessory compatible
- Auto-Adjust fit system
- Multi-season certified in North America and Europe
Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040, CE 1078:2012 +A1:2012, CPSC
Warranty: 1 Year
Wrap a measuring tape around your head, just above your eyebrows. Note your size at the point of overlap.
|Unisex||52 - 55cm||56 - 59cm||60 - 62cm||63 - 64cm|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.