The 2022 Anon Merak WaveCel brings just about every bit of technology Anon has in their helmet lineup and adds the incredible fit of WaveCel technology. Designed to sit closer to your head for a more snug, comfortable fit and its 3-D cellular protection and in-mold construction the structure of the helmet collapses to reduce impact and rotational force upon impact and redirect impact energy from the head. Fully loaded with 19 ventilation channels to expel all that unwanted, excess heat from ripping on the slopes and the dual hybrid construction with ding-resistant durability of its endure-shell gives your helmet long lasting life. With an added fleece liner, Boa Fit System and Fidlock magnetic buckle, you will ride all day fully protected and in comfort.
WaveCel tech act as hundreds of interconnected shock absorbing cells connecting you to the outer shell of the helmet. It distributed impact energy through these cells, reducing impact and diverts rotational energy by being more flexible and gliding energy away from the point of impact.
Active ventilation with 8 vents, a total of 19 to let you easily fine tune your temperature with open settings for maximum airflow or closed settings for locking in heat on those overly cold days.
WaveCel Fit with 360° Boa Fit System:
WaveCel helmets are designed to fit closer to the head for a comfortable, snug fit with a fully adjustable fit dial to provide micro adjustment around the wearers head.
Fidlock Snap Buckle:
The Fidlock system revolutionises the way you fasten your helmet. No longer do you have to struggle to with clasps or take your gloves off to fasten your helmet, thanks to the Fidlock magnetic snap system you just have to get the two parts in proximity and let the magnets do all the work.
- Low pile, pill resistant expedition fleece on liner and ear pads
- Audio accessory compatible
Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
Warranty: 1 Year
Wrap a measuring tape around your head, just above eyebrows. Note your size at the point of overlap.
|Unisex||52 - 55cm||56 - 59cm||60 - 62cm||63 - 64cm|
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.