The 2019 Anon M2 is a premium goggle with a spherical lens, featuring the Magna-Tech magnetic lens change system that uses rare Earth magnets to create a simple and secure lens to frame seal and lightning fast lens changes. It doesn't just stop there, with a Magnetic Facemask Integration system (magnetic facemask sold separately) that keeps your facemask in place with a seamless seal, without it getting all up in in your face. The 2019 model features new Sonar by Zeiss lens technology which enhances contrast and clarity for the best possible definition and terrain recognition in a wide variety of conditions, plus the optically correct spherical lens gives you a natural and precise visual experience with minimal distortion.
This Asian Fit Version of the M2 features extra foam across the bridge of the nose to provide a better seal for those who have trouble with regular goggles.
Frame height: 96mm
Anon Spherical Lens Technology:
Anons Spherical lens construction combines de-centered technology with lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics.
Wall to Wall Vision:
A low profile frame with 40% thinner foam for a closer-to-face fit, resulting in a more unobstructed viewing experience.
Flush Mount Outrigger:
Anons Flush Mount Outrigger works to evenly distribute pressure, and adapts to all head shapes and sizes for the best possible fit with optimal comfort and strap placement.
Magna-Tech Quick Change Lens Technology:
The industry leader in quick lens change technology, Anon use rare Earth magnets to securely hold your lens in place. Minimal time, minimal effort, maximum result.
Zeiss Lens Technology:
Exclusively developed for snow sports by Anon and Zeiss, the new Sonar lens increases depth perception and enhances contrast for the best possible definition while retaining true world colours.
Anons Magnetic Facemask Integration technology provides a seamless facemask to goggle seal, held in place with magnets to reduce pressure on your face, keep your facemask secure, and thanks to the reinforced perforated O2 vents in the Anon MFI facemask, keep you fog free.
- Triple layer face foam
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane frame
- OTG compatible
- Outlast fog management face fleece
- Integral Clarity Technology anti-fog treatment
- No-slip silicone strap
- Full perimeter channel venting
- Microfibre goggle bag
- Bonus Lens
For a full list of lens tints and their uses
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.