The womens 2022 Anon Greta 3 MIPS helmet gives a classic skate-style helmet with modern snow tech, plus MIPS, needed to ensure safety on the mountain this season. Jam packed full of protective tech needed to offer everyday durability and safety, this hardshell constructed helmet, can withstand whatever comes in its way. An auto-adjust fit system ensures snug, comfortable and hassle-free fits and the fleece lining is sure to keep your head warm, even on the coldest days. Throw some audio inserts into the compatible ear pads and choose your favourite snowboarding soundtrack for full enjoyment while chasing that pow.
Endura-Shell helmets are made from a two piece construction that features an injection moulded ABS exterior for long lasting durability and ding-resistant strength. Endura-Shell helmets are designed for use season after season.
Passive Ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pulls moisture out the back. These channels help reduce goggle fog and maintain a comfortable temperature.
All Anon helmets feature removable ear pads and liners, so you can run the helmet alone or with a beanie underneath without compromising comfort.
MIPS is a revolutionary Multidirectional Impact Protection System. This technology places a low friction layer inside the helmet that allows the head to move during an impact, reducing the rotational strain on your head, which reduces the risk of brain injury during an impact.
- Classic fleece on liner and ear pads
- Audio accessory compatible
- Auto-adjust fit system
- Multi-season certified in North America and Europe
Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040, CE 1078:2012 +A1:2012, CPSC
Warranty: 1 Year
Wrap a measuring tape around your head, just above eyebrows. Note your size at the point of overlap.
|Unisex||52 - 55cm||56 - 59cm||60 - 62cm||63 - 64cm|
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.